Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Anyone else seen The Pope’s Exorcist (2023)? I sure did, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. What are your thoughts?

I went into it fully expecting an absolute dumpster fire. I had essentially no expectations for it, and man did it suprise me.

Now, don’t get me wrong… I don’t think it’s going to win any awards, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was extremely entertaining, and I thought Russell Crowe did a great job playing the partisan-turned-exorcist. It had some occasional levity as well which was a welcome reprieve from the devil, demons, and evil.

If you’re looking to kill some time on Netflix, and aren’t sure what to watch, give it a shot. ESPECIALLY if you’re into the church/supernatural/horror/demon genre.

If anyone else has an opinion on the movie, I’d live to hear it!



Submitted August 20, 2023 at 12:08AM by gotchabrah https://ift.tt/8cXnpFk

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health