Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Have you ever walked out on a movie in theaters? If so, which one?

There’s a lot of stories of audiences walking out on movies, there are some well known movies that caused this then there are personal stories of walkouts on movies that have come & gone, what’s yours?

I’ve never walked out on a movie but I remember I went to go a see Transformers 3 a long time ago whenever the hell it came out & a whole family walked out on the scene where a Decepticon flew by & turned a crowd of people into a pile of bones, I guess they weren’t ready for the uptick in graphic violence that T3 had & honestly, neither was I to be fair. Overall T3 sucked compared to the first 2. Forgot about the Transformers franchise after that one.



Submitted August 19, 2023 at 12:54AM by CurrentlyPersecuted https://ift.tt/V74NpSJ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health