Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What are your favorite "Time Loop" movies? I just realized how much I love these things :D

I lost count of how many times I watched each of these:
Edge of Tomorrow - perfect action flick with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt
Source Code - I remember not even understanding the ending for days which was nice
About Time - Perfect movie for a couple's night
Palm Springs - Just so funny and trippy

And now I just would love to add more to that list :)

I've seen the good: Groundhog Day, Predestination (fantastic), Primer (maybe I should rewatch this one), Boss Level was kinda not bad like Meet Cute...

Any hidden gems you guys would like to suggest? Maybe something from countries other than the US

Thanks ✌



Submitted August 19, 2023 at 05:15AM by rafaews https://ift.tt/FxWuoBa

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health