Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I want suggestions for great legal movies similar to "12 Angry Men" or "My Cousin Vinny"

I watched 12 Angry Men (1957) and My Cousin Vinny (1992) and man i absolutely fapped to these movies! Loved every second of them.

In 'My Cousin Vinny' i particulary loved the comedy aspect and how the main character (Vinny Gambini) had an actual arc. Also Joe Pesci is brilliant in that role (and frankly most of its other roles too).

These two films have very little in common, but im looking for great movies with this general theme of law/trial/justice. What'd be your suggestions?

EDIT: dont mind my phrasing there, english is my third language and I though that was a commonly used way to express excitement. I didnt jerk off to Henry Fonda 👍🏼



Submitted August 18, 2023 at 03:49AM by theodr1 https://ift.tt/I0MBtsn

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health