Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Terminator 2 is a nearly perfect movie, but I absolutely cannot accept that John Connor is 10 years old.

Title. Partner and I rewatched Judgment Day last night for fun since it was August 29 and each time I watch the movie, John's age bugs me more and more. Even with Sarah's training and whatnot, I cannot accept that the John character is 10 years old. 13 or 14? An actual teenager? Yes, absolutely, but definitely not a 10-year-old child. Not with the stuff he's done followed by the film's events.

The funny thing is at the beginning of Rise of the Machines, John Connor DOES say that he was 13 when he first met a Terminator, but that's just sloppy writing. If that were true, the events of the second movie would be taking place AFTER Judgment Day and that just screws stuff up.

T2 is still a phenomenal movie and holds up to this day, but I just had to vent a little about that one flaw.



Submitted August 30, 2023 at 11:28PM by TmF1979 https://ift.tt/pJrAPYn

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health