Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What actor or actress did you expect would have a big career, but then disappeared?

Rooney Mara!

Going all the way back to The Social Network, she was very incredible for a character who only appears in a few scenes and really stands out in the moments she confronts Mark Zuckerberg. Then she went on to star in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo which earned her an Oscar nod, and then made other appearances in movies like Her, Carol, etc. I really thought she was on her way to becoming one of Hollywood’s A-listers, but I haven’t seen her in anything mainstream for a long time.

EDIT: Based on the comments I’ve been getting, I’m glad to hear that she’s still getting work. I personally haven’t come across those other movies or heard of them so I’ll definitely have to check them out. Also I didn’t realize she came from a filthy rich family, you learn something new every day I guess.



Submitted August 12, 2023 at 02:29AM by phantom_avenger https://ift.tt/V8CgnAa

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health