Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What entertainers have a surprising net worth?

I had never really looked at famous people’s net worth before, but I got curious after watching a Jennifer Aniston/Adam Sandler movie this weekend. I had assumed that his production company was responsible for pretty much all his films and didn’t even realize that Jennifer Aniston had a production company until I saw the credits. I know that a lot of actors start them and that they can be lucrative when successful, so I got curious and looked up her net worth. $300 million! Then his. Then Brad Pitt’s, since he’s her ex. Then David Spade because they were on SNL together. Then Angelina Jolie…

I know these are just estimates (and I just looked at whatever popped up first on Google), but there must be a kernel of truth to them. The more I looked, the more surprised I got. While some, like Aniston, had much more than I expected, others had much less than I expected. For example, Ben Affleck was listed at $150 million. He’s still super-rich, but that is significantly less than I expected from someone who has worked consistently for three decades and has worked as a director, producer, and screenwriter on some big movies.



Submitted August 29, 2023 at 09:40AM by suertelou https://ift.tt/QjiaKXd

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health