Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What Robin Williams movies should I watch next

Hey, I recently watched Good Will Hunting and gave it 5 stars.. then awakenings last night and gave it 4.5/5 so I'm starting to want to watch loads of the best Robin Williams films because I've never been familiar really.

One question I have worlds greatest dad reviews are not great why is that and is it worth watching?.

(Also awakenings is so amazing and not enough people talk about it. This is becoming a popular post so anyone who sees this who hasn't watched awakenings WATCH IT. One of my favorite films of the year that I've watched very emotional)

Dead poets society will be next then but I'll take suggestions and create an order list 🤣



Submitted August 23, 2023 at 11:46PM by itsdan303 https://ift.tt/hMY2Pbn

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health