Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Worst "movie night" pick you've ever chosen?

Whether with friends or family, etc

I was over at my grandma's for Christmas break with my sister when we're about 17 (me) and 14, I recommended we watch The Master because I heard how good it was

My fucking god I don't know if a viewing experience can be considered traumatic but it was. PSH (RIP) is singing to Joaquin like an old gay bear and interrogating him like a Guantanamo prisoner, calling guys pigfuck. and the fucking hateful handjob scene I couldn't look at my sister or gay grandmas I just had to focus on PSH getting his meat milled while I'm wondering if he's gay with Joaquin or not.

What are your guys' picks?

Runner up moment, My aunt from the other side of my family got two movies for a big movie night with me and my cousins, but it was really for my aunts and uncles, and she got this dull as dog shit romance movie with Ben Kingsley no one cared about so we popped in the second movie

It was fucking Boy in the Striped Pajamas

And at no point did my aunt or uncle try to stop this from happening or continuing to play in its entirety

Me and my cousins sat through that ending and 12 yr old me was like "that's it?" like that can't be how it ends



Submitted August 21, 2023 at 05:45AM by Impossible_Joke9645 https://ift.tt/Zv6zEGd

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health