Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I am re-watching the Prestige and my word, they give us a LOT of hints throughout the movie which becomes obvious on a re-watch.

When Sarah says to Alfred “we’re having a baby”, Alfred’s first response was “oh my word… we should’ve told Fallon!”

Sorry? You’re girlfriend is pregnant and that’s the first thing you respond with?!

Later on in that same scene, Alfred says “I love you”, trying to mimic his brother as much as he can and this time, Sarah says “not today…some days it’s not true. Today you don’t mean… I like to be able to tell the difference so the days that is true, it means something”

That entire scene was the most noticeable giveaway on a re-watch.

On a separate note, a special shout out to Hugh Jackman for the “don’t know” scene. Soooo good. DON’T KNOW?… YOU DON’T KNOW?!

How can he not know? He must know what he did…

What a fucking movie.



Submitted September 29, 2023 at 05:43AM by TheArtetaCult https://ift.tt/lwVnq3I

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health