Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What director do you think made both a 5 star film and a 0 star film?

The reason why I’m asking this is because everyone online is making a debate of if an iconic movie director ever made a bad movie despite being known as a genius. To me, I felt like every director has that one bad film on their resume so therefore I think that debate is flawed.

But that being said, I want to know if you think if a film director ever made one of the greatest films ever made and one of the worst films ever made. Here is an example. Vittorio De Sica made both one of the greatest films ever made (Bicycle Thieves) and one of the worst (A Place for Lovers).

While every critically acclaimed director has made at least one bad movie (nobody’s perfect), I would like to know from your perspective which director made a 5 star film and a 0 star film.

Personally, I have two directors that would fit what I’m talking about. First is Todd Phillips where he directed a 5 star film (Joker) and 0 star (The Hangover Part III). Another example I got is M. Night Shyamalan who did a 5 star film (The Sixth Sense) and a 0 star film (The Happening).



Submitted September 26, 2023 at 10:53PM by parweezy https://ift.tt/EnTPba9

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health