Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What leading men could Hollywood just not make happen?

I was watching a clip from Fury the other day, and I remembered Scott Eastwood existed. Then I went through his filmography and was struck by just how hard they tried to make him a leading man. It got me thinking, who else just didn’t have as successful a career as a lead despite the pressure offered?

The other major recent example I can think of is Armie Hammer. Even before all the weird shit, he was never a box office draw. Every one of the films he was the lead for lost money. Sure, several of these films were good, but not blockbusters.

Who else could be in this club?



Submitted September 14, 2023 at 04:02AM by HasSomeSelfEsteem https://ift.tt/gBH4rKS

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health