Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie did you hear bad things about from others (or reviews) but you ended up really enjoying?

Most recently it was "The Flash" for me. I watched it when it came on Max and I went in with like zero expectations. Spent the whole time legitimately entertained and I saw it as a really good popcorn movie.

Similar thing to The Matrix: Resurrections. I knew this was going to be tongue-in-cheek by the Wachowski's because they didn't want to do a sequel. So they eloquently made a big "F U" to sequel films, reboots and dissed on movies with no heart. I was honestly thoroughly enjoying the nuances they threw in. Also who doesn't love robots and post apocalyptic settings?

Curious what others saw in some movies and will likely add them to my list.



Submitted September 27, 2023 at 04:27AM by minotaur05 https://ift.tt/zQj5c1P

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health