Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What 'really good' but 'lesser known' movies would you recommend

I made a similar thread a couple of weeks ago, where I said I'm mainly a sci fi guy but since I've already seen a lot of sci fi movies and I can appreciate good movies from any genre the thread was about all genres.

But since the thread could also be usefull to other people it wouldn't hurt to list lesser known sci fi movies, and maybe there could be one in there I don't know.

Of course that still put the focus on sci fi movies, and I have to admit there were a lot of sci fi movies in there that I didn't know but you also had people mentioning predator and the avengers. Avengers end game no less.

Then you also see a lot of recurring titles, like sunshine, strange days, dark city and coherence. Certainly fits the bill as in lesser known if you're not a sci fi enthousiast, and really good if you are.

Upgrade was also mentioned, and I was pleasantly surprised since I hadn't seen it, still out of that thread the best movie I got was Das Boot. I also think it blows all these other titles out of the water and I don't even like war movies.

I also already seen it, but because someone recommended it and emphasized how good it really is, I thought why not, and I had a 3 hour blast.

So what 'really good' movies would you recommend?



Submitted September 10, 2023 at 10:00AM by Masspoint https://ift.tt/s9GebdD

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health