Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What's a total turnoff for you in a movie? Could be a filmmaking technique, a particular subject, even the mere presence of an actor...

I really don't like jumpscares. They make me nervous than scared. I'll put up with them occasionally but if a filmmaker starts using it regularly and the whole movie seems to be relying on that technique to deliver the effects, I'm out of there. I don't know how to explain it but they feel cheap and manipulative. They're for the lazy horror filmmaker. You have to work hard to scare people. It's a science and an art. If it was easy, The Exorcist would have been long forgotten. Good movies take work.

Enough of that, what are your movie turnoffs?



Submitted September 28, 2023 at 05:13AM by sir-wiver https://ift.tt/h90T8Gk

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health