Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Can someone please explain to me why renting digital movies isn’t considerably cheaper

Me and my other half wanted to watch something that wasn’t available on the plethora of streaming services we subscribe to, but the cost was prohibitively high enough to convince me to obtain it via “alternative” methods.

What’s stopping the studios from offering them at a rate that will convince me to remain on my lazy arse and rent it instead?

Genuine question, so please enlighten me on what the overheads, royalty split, profits are that justify the cost.

EDIT for context, the movie was That Thing You Do from 1996 and the cost to rent was £3.49. Call me cheap if you want but that seems steep to me for what it is.



Submitted October 12, 2023 at 10:40PM by nickats https://ift.tt/k7orPWF

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health