Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Has anyone ever used the 20 minute movie theater refund policy?

My brother and I once did, well, more like my brother, I was only 12 and my brother was 15. Me and my brother went to see Mortal Kombat Annihilation because we loved the original and our favorite character was Johnny Cage, so yeah, 10 or 15 minutes into the movie, Johnny Cage is killed, me and my brother were shocked, I mean, sure he was played by a different actor but we were going to give him a chance, but he dies too quickly.

My brother and I just looked at each other and decided that this sucked and walked out of the theater. My brother asked for our refund and we were given the refund because we walked out in less than 20 minutes into the movie.



Submitted October 13, 2023 at 04:55AM by ardouronerous https://ift.tt/y0oPAVz

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health