Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

October 8th marks the 30th anniversary of the release of Demolition Man and we're no closer to an explanation for the three seashells

Recently I was playing a game with a longtime friend and I was shocked to learn that he's never seen Demolition Man. I've been trying to entice him to watch it by tempting him with tales of the mysterious Three Seashells, so I've had them on my mind a lot lately.

Honestly? At this point I'm beyond the question of "how are they used" - I've already read the theories and I'm still unsatisfied. Now my question is: why would the writers mention them and then refuse to elaborate? So I'm supposed to watch this movie and then for the next 30 years think about the three seashells when I'm lying awake at night?

And I'm supposed to live the rest of my life like this? What's their game? My only coping mechanism is subjecting innocent loved ones to this enigma.



Submitted October 06, 2023 at 11:35PM by Etruscan_Sovereign https://ift.tt/yAgQV8a

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health