Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie made you regret inviting others to see in the movie theaters with friends and or family?

I'll go first, Eragon. In high school me and my friends would walk to our local movie theater and everyone had input in what movies to watch. I read the book in high school and we live it was a decent read. Commercials were always on the TV at that time so I nominated it as a must see. Imagine, 10-15 black and Hispanic kids going to see this movie. It was so boring and all I kept thinking was, it will get better, just a slow start. I was so wrong. The climax of the movie was lame and we will just sat in silence. The walk home, I got joked on fire 3 miles. Head down in shame and PTSD from embarrassment. I still shake my damn head when I see the book on my bookshelf. TLDR Eragon is such a disappointing movie that I wish I never showed my friends in high school.



Submitted October 31, 2023 at 02:51AM by Androidbetathrowaway https://ift.tt/OlLjRfq

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health