Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What's the best scary movie to show my 14 year old?

So my daughter has been begging me to watch a scary movie for quite awhile. I love movies and I'm always showing them the movies I love BUT, I hate scary movies and I never watch them.

Two reasons for this. First reason is, I find most scary movies are silly and I just can't get into them. Second reason is, when a scary movie is actually good, it scares the crap out of me.

So I made a deal with her. She can pick any scary movie she wants despite the rating of it. If the movie scares me, then that's fine. But if the movie doesn't scare me, I get to pick a movie that scares the crap out of her.

So my question is, what movie do I show her that makes her lose sleep for a week?

So far, my choices have been 28 Weeks Later(I've never seen), 6th Sense, Paranormal Activity, Lady in Black, or Get Out(which I've never seen).



Submitted October 05, 2023 at 11:34PM by CaptainMagnets https://ift.tt/dbqr19Y

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health