Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Who is a well known actor/actress that you never see having chemistry with their co-stars?

For me, Michael C. Hall is the person that prompted me to write this. I’d put Tom Cruise as an honorable mention. Hall is a great actor, I love him. I’m not sure if Dexter is the reason I feel the way I do, but chemistry and emotions always seem off with him. Cruise is also great, but he just always gives me a vibe of “everyone else in his life is a secondary character” - on screen.

I’d love to keep it performance related and not be influenced by personal information if possible. There’s plenty of performers folks don’t enjoy now bc of irl things.

Edit 1:The post that inspired it asked about best chemistry. I agreed with a lot of the responses, particularly David Tennant and Mads Mikkelson. I think having sad eyes helps, and being able to seem vulnerable is almost necessary.

Edit 2:I appreciate y’all responding and the mods leaving it up. I thought it was a cool topic. I posted it, more well written honestly, to another sub I thought fit better but it was insta locked (maybe bc I hadn’t posted there before. Like many subs, it just always pops in suggested).



Submitted October 02, 2023 at 01:07AM by trpclshrk https://ift.tt/JipleKq

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health