Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What "sound" experience left the biggest impression on you in the theater?

As we all know, theaters crank the movie volume all the way up - while this can sometimes be overwhelming I also think it can give a unique film experience that wouldn't be as remarkable if you were watching at home.

A big moment on my list is the first Batmobile start-up in The Batman (2022). I still remember watching this in theaters and feeling my seat start to rumble from the noise when he first starts the car, I felt genuine excitement and adrenaline as it revved up and it definitely left an impression on me. I watched it again after it released for streaming - I have a decent sound bar setup but it just wasn't the same!

What theater moment comes to mind for you?



Submitted October 01, 2023 at 11:10PM by KennaWenna18 https://ift.tt/Apdl3R5

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health