Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Why do they still make 3D blu ray disc's when nobody sells 3D TV's anymore?

For example, there was a new Friday the 13th box set including all the movies released in 2020. It included an all new 3D restoration of Part 3 which would be awesome to see if I didn't replace my 3D TV with a new 4K one. I dont even think they make 4K 3D TV's. Sorry, you'll never see Titanic 4K 3D again for a while, if at all.

But this isn't the only blu ray like this. I have one of the first 3D movies, House of Wax with Vincent Price, and they updated it for modern 3D, but there's no option to play anaglyph 3D (the red and blue one.)

I get updating the 3D, I think it's actually awesome. But when 3D TV's aren't really made anymore, what's the point in updating them? If you're going to release a 3D movie in 2023, at least give us the anaglyph 3D version. That's all I really want. It brings a charm to certian movies.



Submitted October 15, 2023 at 10:00PM by itcamefromtheimgur https://ift.tt/thkwPKx

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health