Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Is there a movie you absolutely are head over heals in love with, but everything else from the same director you almost hate?

I occurs to me that this is pretty common with music. At least for me I always find that I'll like a single song from an artist and then find that almost all of their other work I just can't get into at all. But I've not found this to be nearly as common with film. At least most of the time if I really love one thing from a director then I tend to find that I can appreciate a LOT of their other work (obviously not all). I'm wondering what are some particularly extreme examples of this. Obviously this is subjective for everyone. Does anyone have a case where a film that's one of their absolute favourite films happens to be by a director where you can't stand the rest of their work?



Submitted November 04, 2023 at 01:27AM by eulersidentity1 https://ift.tt/YFTQ9ZV

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health