Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is the best movie you've watched in 2023 so far?

I’m asking because I want to break free from my usual recommendation echo chamber and discover new (to me) and interesting content. It’s a great way for all of us to explore diverse genres and titles that we might not usually come across. The movie doesn’t necessarily have to be released this year; it could be anything you’ve watched recently that truly captivated you and that you think others should definitely give a try. I’m really interested in hearing about the movies that have made a significant impact on you this year and why they stood out. Just to name a few that I watched and loved this year: • Past Lives • The Apu Trilogy • Under the Skin



Submitted November 26, 2023 at 08:52PM by samusprime https://ift.tt/5KCWzqb

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health