Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

They Cloned Tyrone is the best viewing experience Ive ever had

Granted, I had taken some mushrooms beforehand, but watching it sober later it was still unbelievable.

This was the best of the recent Afrosurrealism films imo. By far. It was beautiful, from the wardrobe to the settings to the editing to give it that grainy, trippy feel. The acting and chemistry between the three leads was absolutely top tier. They all stole the show at different times, I couldnt pick my favorite performance. The references, hidden messages, and little easter eggs throughout were just fantastic. And even with the heavy surrealism I thought the plot and story development was pretty great, much better than any of the Peele movies which I liked but found pretty flawed in various respects. And the social commentary was incredible, very serious but still fun and light hearted at all the right times, and just specific enough and not too heavy handed with its message.

Finally, the soundtrack. Every scene was just dripping with incredible bass heavy hip hop and r&b, perfectly paced and selected for each turn in the story. Tied everything together for me.

I would 1000% recommend watching this movie on some psychadelic substance. Id 100% recommend watching it regardless. This was the best movie of the year - or maybe in years - for me. I was pretty surprised it didnt receive the love and attention I thought it deserved. I saw lots of critical reviews that said it was just okay. Although the official discussion thread here does have a lot of people who appreciated it.



Submitted November 26, 2023 at 10:40PM by Technical_Win_647 https://ift.tt/dGgUpJx

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health