Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Does anyone remember the moving/rocking seats some theaters installed for 300 part 2? I feel like I'm going insane.

My friend dragged me to 300 part 2 when it came out. He also made me go to the showing that was like immersive 3D with seats that were set up to move when the boats did. The whole thing was like 40 bucks a seat and a complete ripoff. I've never once seen another movie use it and I was trying to figure out how much of a money sink these things were for the theater industry but I can't even find any articles about them because 300 2 is the least googleable movie title ever.

No matter what I try, nothing comes up. I can't find evidence they existed, what they were called, and whether or not any other movies have ever once used the technology. I think it might have been something like "action seating" maybe but that hasn't turned up any results either.



Submitted December 27, 2023 at 02:17AM by IOGradThrowaway https://ift.tt/6HVczjB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health