Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

If you had to pick one over the other, Blade Runner (1982) or Blade Runner 2049?

I watched both these films for the first time just this past year and I thought they were both masterful. I am curious as to what people generally think about them and which one is better in your opinion? Both seem to have generally similar scores on review sites such as IMDb and Letterboxd.

Personally, I think the first one edges it out just a little more but they both are near perfect in my books. The production and score are just insane and underlying themes and philosophical questions toy with my brain but in a good way. I do think 2049 was better off without Ridley as the main director though.

However, I can see it both ways, so what do yall think?

Edit: I love how divided this seems to be.



Submitted December 27, 2023 at 02:12AM by Mindless_Bad_1591 https://ift.tt/pv8KWs1

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health