Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Older movies to show someone who “doesn’t like older movies”

So at family Christmas one of my cousins likes movies and we usually discuss things we’ve been watching. I’ve been diving into some foreign things like Kurosawa and he said the classic “I don’t like older movies.” It’s such a shame when someone says this because I just know they are missing out on such timeless works. Recently I watched Ikiru and I can’t imagine someone watching that and not feeling something. I should have asked him what exactly “old” meant but I’d say anything from the 70s and before which is funny because Star Wars is that old and I’m sure he has seen those. He is in his marvel phase and watches all the shows but he does like to watch all the movies that get nominated for Oscar’s every year so it’s not like he just likes the boring popcorn movies exclusively. So what movies would you recommend someone to get them to appreciate older movies?



Submitted December 26, 2023 at 11:14PM by xXBadger89Xx https://ift.tt/fGqioQe

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health