Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

To those of you who are considering waiting to watch Godzilla Minus One on streaming: Don't wait. This one needs to be seen in the theater.

After seeing the official trailer, on a whim, I mentioned watching this movie to my wife and kid because the effects seemed great. They both went in blind. I think this movie just became my favorite movie ever. The size and weight of the objects on screen are perfectly conveyed. The explosions are designed by someone who understands the actual physics behind high explosives, and not just substituted with plastic bags of gas to make a big fireball. I have set off large explosive charges on demolition ranges, and these explosions felt like those. The acting was top notch. I cried. For reference: I cried at the "he's so smart, Jenny" moment and "Tell me I'm a good man." Please. If you enjoy the experience of watching a movie because it's more fun, this is the movie you will tell your grandkids about. This is the pinnacle of movie making. If you are just a fan of movies; not even creature features, not sci-fi, not action, but just movies that changed your perception of what good movies are. This is the one movie that everyone will someday agree upon was a really great movie. Jurassic Park levels of care went into it's making. It's a masterpiece. Go watch it on the biggest screen with the loudest sound system near you and go right away. It's worth it.



Submitted December 17, 2023 at 12:40AM by tallish_possum https://ift.tt/kwxIrzH

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health