Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Hardest/coldest line heard in movie

I'm not really a movie guy but I like gasping and being oooh. For some reason, villains get the great lines in my opinion. What's a line u seen and went "damn"? Popular example

"do u feel in charge" bane in dark knight rises.

"No. He won't even know your name." -pans labrinth

"But peace nonetheless " veldt watchmen

Any heroic lines which goes hard:

Bond - I never miss

Is there a common denominator for this type of writing? Only thing I can think of they're action movies but that's just what I watch and I'm interested to see other styles.

Obviously actors make the lines pop out as just reading it sounds corny. So which lines do u think would go hard in a different voice?



Submitted January 04, 2024 at 10:41PM by Clappingdoesnothing https://ift.tt/fgYqt7i

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health