Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What’s The Saddest Movie You’ve Seen?

I know I’m gonna sound a little off here, but I really enjoy a nice, depressing movie from time to time. Might even be one of my favorite genres of film. There’s a lot of sad-ass movies out in the world, but which one would you consider the saddest?

I’ve seen a decent amount that get the praise for being extremely sad like Requiem for a Dream, Brokeback Mountain, Schindler’s List, The Pianist, The Green Mile, Atonement, Titanic, The Notebook, etc.

But personally, I think I’d have to choose Manchester by the Sea, as I’ve rarely seen such acting of utter grief and depression done so subtly. Not to mention the countless scenes of heartache present in the film. Let me know your choices!



Submitted January 20, 2024 at 12:34AM by alexj420 https://ift.tt/pWgXroZ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health