Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

In Kingdom of Heaven, Jeremy Irons manages to split the word "Silence!" into four syllables, and it makes me laugh every single time. What line deliveries in serious films amuse you the most?

Specifically, Irons pronounces it like "SI-LAH-HAN-CE!" I actually had no idea what he was saying there before I watched the movie with subtitles. As for my runner-ups:

  • Adam Driver's meltdown in Marriage Story. It's just so over the top that it loops back around to being funny.
  • "I abandoned my BOOOOY, I abandoned my CHIIII-ALLLD!" from There Will Be Blood always get a chuckle out of me.
  • And of course, from the same film, "I. Drink. YOUR. Milkshake!" *SHLLLLUUUURRRRP*

What are some line deliveries that make you laugh?



Submitted February 19, 2024 at 01:00AM by Unsungruin https://ift.tt/KGiWztP

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health