Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I have to drive past 10 Cinemas and 200Km to see Suicide Squad (Or any new Action Movie) in 2D! why is this a thing?!

I just watched StarTrek Beyond the other day after not going to the cinema for a while and it reminded me again why I hate it. 3D-Movies: The quality is shit, the framerate is shit, I have ghosting effects in every scene and can't even wear my normal glasses above the ones you have to wear, so I must put on lenses what I usually never do so this gets annoying as well.

My local cinema in Germany even has a weekly screening of the English original cut but not a single one in 2D WHY IS THIS A THING?!

Now that my rant is over I have a question: When is the DvD release of the film? and can I live until then?



Submitted July 28, 2016 at 12:57PM by Pink-Flying-Pie http://ift.tt/2abuvyb

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health