Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Can we talk about how good Arrival was? (Spoilers)

Everything from the performances to the cinematography was great. I was expecting a introspective thriller with some twist on the end about the Aliens' intentions, and while that was pretty much what we got I didn't think it would go in the direction it did or present it in the way it did. Definitely did not expect it to have the focus on the nature of time going in, and while it was fairly easy to put together the pieces of what was going to happen early on in the third act, it still didn't take away from its impact for me. I enjoyed it far more than I expected to.

Yet I haven't seen a lot of discussion about it. Sure its already been out for a while, and it has been getting good reviews, but I feel like it deserves a bit more praise. I'm not saying its some masterpiece, but I think it was a very good science fiction movie that didn't rely on super advanced technology or futuristic societies drowning in CGI to tell its story.

Thoughts?



Submitted November 27, 2016 at 11:20AM by Cptnwalrus http://ift.tt/2fRnFzj

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health