Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I saw IT (2017) no spoilers!

I caught a preview screening of IT last night in Sydney. I have to say I was thoroughly impressed. I am a fan of the original miniseries and the book, and this was a fantastic modern adaptation.

Avoiding spoilers but the cast, particularly given how young they mostly are, did such a great job. The screenplay and direction worked wonderfully moving between legitimately scary scenes and a little bit of humor and levity, mostly in the dialogue between the kids.

I didn't have great hopes for this haha, but honestly it was an enjoyable watch. Definitely felt a bit Stranger Things with a massive dose of horror.

Also, Bill Skaarsgards IT was just awesome. Freaky as shit. I applaud some of the visuals and how he was handled for delivering the creep factor. It's not Tim curry, but it's damn good.

8/10 from me.



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 03:53PM by antimatter29 http://ift.tt/2grgCTi

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health