Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Kingdom of Heaven: Directors Cut (2005) is a excellent historical epic from Ridley Scott.

Rewatching the Directors Cut for this film I was completely stunned at how good it was. Now I've never bothered with the theatrical cut but I've heard the Directors Cut fixes most of the issues people have had with it. The film takes place during the crusades and begins in 1184 with a young blacksmith Balian (played by Orlando Bloom) dealing with the loss of his son and wife. He ends up going with a man named Godfrey (Played by Liam Neeson) who reveals himself to be his father. Once at Jerusalem Balian ends up being involved in the huge conflict between the Christian and Muslim people. Every element of this film is just spectacular and I consider it one Ridley Scott's most unappreciated. The acting and performances are all excellent even from Orlando Bloom although I realize many have criticized his character. Edward Norton, Eva Green, Jeremy Irons and David Thewlis are big standouts and all give some of the best performances of their careers. The score is beautiful and as epic as the film itself perfectly accompanying every scene and the cinematography is just beautiful. One thing I must warn about is the film isn't very historically accurate and changes a lot of events and characters so if you're someone who would be bothered by that then I recommend not watching it. Other than that I highly recommend giving it a watch especially if you are in to epic historical films.For those who have seen it I'm interested in hearing what you think of it and for those who haven't seen it I recommend giving it a go!



Submitted August 24, 2017 at 01:54PM by Predator467 http://ift.tt/2vhWO7t

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health