Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I am Cody Walker, Fast & Furious actor & CEO of Reach Out Worldwide here to talk my charity livestream #Game4Paul - AMA!

Hey guys!

Cody Walker here - you may know me as Paul Walker's younger bro and actor in the Fast & Furious movies.

Proof!

This Sunday, October 1st @ 11AM PST I'm running my third annual #Game4Paul, a livestreamed gamethon created in honor of Paul to raise money for his organization Reach Out Worldwide (ROWW). ROWW is network of volunteers committed to providing critical help to those in crises and focuses on the medical, humanitarian aid, and recovery fields both domestically and internationally.

This year's #Game4Paul is our biggest yet. We have hours of gameplay with the Fast & Furious family, musical performances, on-stream raffles, donation incentives and more. One of the raffle items is a one-of-a kind Xbox One S modeled after Paul's 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse in the first fast & Furious movie.

Stream at Mixer.com/xbox or Twitch.tv/Xbox

Donate at Game4paul.com

Hit me with any questions!!!



Submitted September 29, 2017 at 10:50PM by CodyWalkerROWW http://ift.tt/2fWwKck

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health