Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Recent Movies that You Think Could Be Considered Classics

Often people look to the far past to discuss master pieces of cinema. However, I feel that there have been many recent films that were fantastic, or dare I say it, masterpieces themselves. What are some of your favorite movies that have been released since 2010, and why do you think they cold be considered classics in the near future? I'll start this conversation with one of my own suggestions.

Drive (2011) dir. Nicholas Winding Refn

Drive has become one of my favorite movies from recent years. Along with its beautiful cinematography, interesting themes and motifs, and gripping plot I loved this movies after seeing it a few years ago and it is still one of my favorite movies of recent years. Of the last few years. Recent movies often go under appreciated in cinematic conversation, so lets spice it up a bit by musing over some of our new found favorites.



Submitted September 25, 2017 at 07:04AM by Altogeist http://ift.tt/2xtLJCg

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health