Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Armchair Hacker [1985] - Has anyone seen this movie, and does it even exist?

http://ift.tt/2yfpgf4

I have been trying to locate information about this movie for years. A search on newspapers.com does not turn up any references to it in any newspaper from the time period.

Paul Morrissey, who IMDB insists directed this, was asked about it in this cantankerous interview:

There’s a few films of yours that I can’t find at all, like The Armchair Hacker —

What? I don’t know what you’re talking about. There’s no such thing in the world. I’d never make a movie with an idiot title like that.

That’s what’s listed on imdb.com.

Oh, so it must be true? I tell you that there’s no truth to it and you say “It’s on the list”? I have never heard of such a stupid title. Keep going. [NOTE: The film is not mentioned in Maurice Yacowar’s 1993 study of Morrissey’s films, so it was likely directed by a different Paul Morrissey.]

Strangely, other than sites which scrape IMDB content, the only other reference I could find to it was from a snarky Cult of the Dead Cow gfile, where it is listed as a hacker film:

http://ift.tt/2yfpgM6

I have had no luck finding contact information for any of the actors listed (it would seem logical to ask them directly).

Does anyone know anything about this film, if it exists, who actually directed it (is there indeed another director named Paul Morrissey?)



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 08:30PM by DyingWish http://ift.tt/2xKBwBu

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health