Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen?

So I asked a question before about what Movie sacred you as a kid. This one would be just in general, as a kid something doesn't have to be all that scary to like Traumatize you, but over the span of your life what's the movie that after you finished watching you knew that this was the scariest or most disturbing thing you've ever seen. Hopefully looking to find some movies to watch for Halloween as well.

Now mind you I don't watch a ton of horror movies, just trying to get some ideas for ones to watch, so as it stands the one that most comes out for my answer would be The Conjuring. I know it's a little recent and mainstream, but personally the thoughts of demons and possessions always scare me the most, and that movie just scared the shit out of me.



Submitted October 27, 2017 at 10:43AM by Reezus262 http://ift.tt/2yQvGPu

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health