Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

In regards to Pixar and all movie theaters showing Coco in Spanish.

I'm from South America and going to the movies used to be a weekly or even biweekly activity with my parents. When my family moved the US that stopped being a thing because my parents don't speak English.

For the first time ever, we went to the movies here as a family because Coco was been shown in Spanish in select theaters. It seems like our experience was similar to a lot others, because the theater was full. I want to watch the movie again in English because I can't honestly imagine the movie being as good as it is in Spanish, it felt made for that language. The movie was amazing too, so props to Pixar for doing this.



Submitted November 27, 2017 at 01:00AM by calebfitz http://ift.tt/2i5mtyL

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health