Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Why is "Muppets from Space" so under-appreciated?

I'm watching Muppets from Space for the first time since I was 9. I saw it in theaters at the time and frankly didn't get it. I was mildly entertained, but never thought to revisit the movie.

For starters, the soundtrack is funktastic. It's a who's who for excellent funky cuts. The movie has a great y2k paranoia overlaced with its space arc. The rizzo the rat subplot is hilarious. Rob Schneider is in the movie for a short enough time to not ruin it.

At its core, I feel like the movie has a good level of sincerity to it which makes me feel warm and fuzzy. So why's there little to no love for Muppets from Space?

Final thought: I wish they'd revive the Muppets properties. I know the show/muppets most wanted under-performed, but there are endless possibilities for this franchise.



Submitted December 26, 2017 at 11:01AM by rhetoricjams http://ift.tt/2C6fZoZ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health