Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Arrival (2016) was mind-blowing. As good as I expected it to be given the reception. Amy Adams was outstanding.

I managed to find it airing on a film channel and decided to see it. My last experience with a film by Denis Villeneuve was "Incendies" and I didn't like it. Yet I was curious about "Arrival" so I got to see it and I liked it. I'm shocked the film just cost 45 million dollars. How were they able to recreate the space ship along what happens inside with such a limited budget?

Yet the effects aren't the main delight, Amy Adams was. I've seen some of her films and Arrival is undoubtedly her best work. I'm used to Amy Adams, perky and cheerful, and seeing her be serious and moody and down, was unexpected and showed how versatile she can be and I was struck by the twist. The film makes you assume you're watching something and suddenly they throw you into a 180 which sends you spiraling down the memory zone. It's definitely the kind of film which leaves you to think about it especially given the choice the lead does. I'm still wondering about it. It's a happy ending but at the same time a tragic one if you take into consideration the consequences of the lead's actions.



Submitted January 24, 2018 at 05:26AM by Pedro645 http://ift.tt/2DrhGwX

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health