Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

John Williams: Thoughts on his scores for the Prequel trilogy compared to the Sequel trilogy?

I was looking through the nominees for this year's Academy Awards and saw that John Williams is nominated for his score for Star Wars Ep. 8.

Personally, I wished he was nominated for his work on The Phantom Menace (and maybe for II & III also). I think his work on Episode I was way more deserving of an Oscar nomination than for both VII & VIII, but I guess I'm just basing that off of Duel of the Fates being an iconic track like the Star Wars theme and The Imperial March.

Anyone else think his work on the PT was way more deserving of Oscar nominations compared to his work on the sequel trilogies? I mean no disrespect to John Williams, the dude's a legend. I just wanted to share my thoughts and ask about others' opinions.



Submitted January 28, 2018 at 03:55PM by ZeekOwl91 http://ift.tt/2GoCSFT

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health