Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Can we get an official discussion for Annihilation?

If there's one movie that garners an actual discussion of the story elements and it's third act especially - it's this movie. It came out in the US last night and I'd really like to see/discuss the movie with others.

The movie wasn't perfect by any means - I thought there was some clunky/cheesy dialogue here and Jennifer Jason Leigh I found to be really bland? But most of the performances were strong and I thought the concept of the Shimmer was really interesting, scary and beautiful all at the same time. People - go out and support this movie. You might not entirely fall in love with it...but the ambition is there and a lot of scenes had me on the edge of my seat.

Come on r/movies. Let's get the ball rolling!



Submitted February 23, 2018 at 10:01PM by BradyDowd http://ift.tt/2oqSYGQ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health