Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movies with a similar style to District 9 and Children of Men

I’m looking for a movie with a more realistic or documentary-like style of filming that helps keep the pace interesting. I like sci-fi/dystopian stuff but I get tired of how sparse and atmospheric or hyper-dramatic most of the genre is (like Arrival and Annihilation, even though I loved both of them). District 9 and Children of Men have different styles but they’re similar in that they both have unique filming techniques and an interesting mix of dystopian with some light-heartedness mixed in. I’m trying to hit the character limit so I’m filling space. Thanks!

Edit: Should have clarified that I’m not even necessarily looking for Sci-fi. Thanks for the responses



Submitted May 20, 2018 at 11:34PM by Think_About_Garfield https://ift.tt/2GAxHS6

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health