Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is the single funniest moment that you remember laughing at in a theater?

There is only a few times I remember hysterically laughing in a theater. I'm not speaking of a chuckle, a full blown laughing fit. It got to the point that I noticed a few people starring at me.

For me personally, it was the Shaq cameo in the Lego movie. A combination of Superman yelling "Shaq, do you know what time it is?!", Shaq yelling "Its game time! Y'all ready for this?" the blaring music from Space Jam, and capped off with "oh no! They were ready for that".

I laughed for a minute straight. Perfection.

Honorable Mention: The sack mask scene from Django Unchained



Submitted December 27, 2018 at 03:17AM by NakedGoose http://bit.ly/2AhgnkB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health