Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What's the obvious thing that took you YEARS to understand (from any movie)? To me, it's 'painted man' from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

I've seen this movie probably around 6 times, rewatching it every couple of years since it came out. And it always struck me as such an odd dialogue, where the witch and the little girl call Morgan Freeman's character a 'painted man'. "Did God paint you?" asks the girl, and I never understood WTF she meant. Where is he painted? Did she means his freckles? Or face scarring? But that's not paint...

So I watched it today again and a couple of minutes after the scene it struck me: SHE MEANT HE'S BLACK! OOOOOOH CRAP, EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW!

I'm 34 y.o. It took me 20 years to get this.

Did you have any similar experience with anything so obvious in any movie?



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 06:26PM by szuran http://bit.ly/2RoIPXA

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health