Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse is an absolute masterpiece of a film.

This has likely been posted a bazillion times here and is probably eye-roll inducing at this point, but I’m re-watching this movie for a third time and I’m still absolutely blown away at every aspect of this film, from the animation, the writing, directing, the editing, the voice acting, the art style, the incredible score and music selection... I mean, everything. It’s nothing short of brilliant and I can’t help but respect it more and more with each viewing.

Miles Morales is such an approachable hero and it’s almost impossible not to feel for him or like him from the opening scene to the final line. The Peter Parker’s, from the Amazing to the Incredible, sum up their personalities so well and really illustrate the differences between them in strong and subtle ways.

The scene where Incredible memorizes the password while seeing it typed one time in the reflection of the monitor does so well to show that, despite his flaws, he sincerely is just, well, incredible, and the way he is with Miles is inspiring and touching, especially viewing it as a new father to a 1.5 year old... honestly, I got a bit of dust in my eye when Miles flipped it on him at the end. Alright, gotta be honest, got a bit overwhelmed at a bunch of scenes, and my SO constantly makes fun of me for having almost no reaction to most films I watch. Did I get a big spoonful of it when I lost it at the end 😂

The song choices from the start, and the scores in between, from beginning to end are masterful - the scene after the throw up with Uncle Aaron where he’s trying to sleep while his roommate is on the computer, for example, is mind blowingly perfect... the haunting, anxious mystery... man.. Daniel Pemberton, dude, HATS OFF TO YOU. I could go on and on about the music alone...

I’m sitting here watching it with my kid and felt overwhelmed with how amazing this flick is and just had to share my feels with y’all, Reddit, cuz my lady thinks I’m 😜. Thanks for reading ❤️

Remember Reddit, with great ability comes great accountability. Pretty sure that’s how it goes 👍🏼✌🏼



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 07:30AM by btdeviant http://bit.ly/2WdZoZs

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health